Online Rap Battles

Log in or register in order to participate in points battles, points rankings/leagues and promote your music. Enjoy your visit.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Rap Battles

Log in or register in order to participate in points battles, points rankings/leagues and promote your music. Enjoy your visit.

Online Rap Battles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Rap Battles

ORB is a music forum dedicated to the betterness of the Hiphop industry. It offers a wide range of battle rap categories which includes Text battles, Audio/Video battles as well as song Battles. Welcome to the real rap industry

HOTTEST TRACKS OF THE WEEK

Luna C Quake Diss

TactiQ
    TactiQ
    Admin
    Admin
    Most Active User
    Most Active User of the month

Luna C Quake Diss  Empty Luna C Quake Diss

Post by TactiQ Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:52 pm

Ahem!

who said these Quake nerds are fit? naah! And Lum' was in my inbox posing Rape threats n' shit! Ya'll Gay tbh...Fake vets indeed!
    Luna accusing me of reporting her acc? Aint no penny for yah thoughts for not Knowing The Truth!....bitch...
    So you can quit rap for all i care, but it won't be some "ISIS Attacks" when "the only day job you won't stop" is "Blowing The Ques!"

Blowing tha Q's lmao

I wonder why porter "let this cat outa the bag" though...like the "US & china covert attack war"...
    But raven's a bitch tbh...
    Skizzo "showed you the books", but you brought em out here n' got "Schooled with it!"
    Now this time? ill let em quakes witness "luna disappearing" without referencing a "Moon Eclipse!"

Now whats yah strategy Rav'? on your period or something?

Peep'd Your battle with Rohaan, you lost with zero votes to five! That aint just Normal Hun'.
    cuz he literally "piped you down" like some Oil Lines.
    he left you right "on pins & needles" like a "scene in saw 2!"
    But me n' my clique? we'll definatelly "pull your plugs off" like i'm "switching off loops!"

5-0? Lmao

Wana talk about your stats? let me tell your home-mates why i call you a "bitch", The girl with half wits.
    You rolled with Mogale, rolled with pauly, rolled with Vampy...the bitch literally "ties the knot with everyone" like "Sailing ah ship!"

*Straight with no lies*

whats funny's she claims she Got a dick...
    but i aint suprised though, cuz they say "you are, What you eat"...
    Games over!!!
    quit with the crap mood n'...if its true that "you are what you eat" then she propably "owns more D's" than a "Dump student!"

*Easy bodybag*

If you can't get a concept, simply research or ask me...(Thats for the judges)

#DSM_AllDay

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:18 am