Online Rap Battles

Log in or register in order to participate in points battles, points rankings/leagues and promote your music. Enjoy your visit.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Rap Battles

Log in or register in order to participate in points battles, points rankings/leagues and promote your music. Enjoy your visit.

Online Rap Battles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Rap Battles

ORB is a music forum dedicated to the betterness of the Hiphop industry. It offers a wide range of battle rap categories which includes Text battles, Audio/Video battles as well as song Battles. Welcome to the real rap industry

HOTTEST TRACKS OF THE WEEK

2 posters

Rules & Regulations

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Rules & Regulations Empty Rules & Regulations

Post by Admin Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:22 pm

> Regular Battle Regulations

These are: Biting, Fliping(unless in 2+ round battles), Recycling, Swaying, Feeding, Dickriding & many more.
    The above mentioned actions are not to be condoned on this website. Any slight detection of such practices shall not be taken lightly but rather punishable & banishable.

Time Limit - 24 hours is the minimum number of hours that is anticipated of every battle thread. The maximum TL is 7days/1week. TL's that might be agreed upon are acceptable as long as they are within a maximum of a week & a minimum of a day.

Publicity & Humor - bad behaviour is only allowed on account of agreement with the oppressed, otherwise, it is not to be condoned nor tolerated by Mod's & Admins.
    Insulting or Using abusive language publically(or in battles) is so greatly discouraged that banishment is a penalty.

Freeposting & Other stuff - posting topics in wrong forums will get you out in no time. read the forum's info before posting in it. posting verses on other people's battles threads or callout posts is stictly prohibited. always read the forum stats before posting in it.

and Finally, Respect to Admins & Mod's should always be a habit. admins & mod's have the powers to ban you for a convenient reason and wipe the whole of your data upon disrespecting them.
    Sycophantic staniks
    Light Weight
    Light Weight

Rules & Regulations Empty Re: Rules & Regulations

Post by Sycophantic staniks Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:33 am

It's indeed great to b hur once again. Am taffy i had to change accounts cos i had a problem wit d first one. TNx
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:20 pm

Sycophantic staniks wrote:It's indeed great to b hur once again. Am taffy i had to change accounts cos i had a problem wit d first one. TNx
    Welcome to LM

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:30 am